|« Back to the Home page|
|Founded in 1924 and named the Southern Railway Bowling Club, Ashford.
On 11 July 1925 the new green and pavilion were opened by Sir John and Lady Walker (General Manager of the Southern Railway).
During the first year, all club matches were played at Ashford Town Bowling Club.
In 1952, the club was taken over by British Railways and renamed British Rail Staff Association, Ashford.
The present identity dates from 1994.
|Location: (See map below)
Ashford Rail Staff Club
<click to email>
|Open Tournaments/Competitions: n/a
Finals Day (Junior Bowlers) Sunday 13 July
Finals Day, Easton Cup Final & Hudson Cup Final Saturday 23 August